Friday, September 18, 2009

You try to scare me. . .fuck you. . .u can only try. . .



strange shit happened today. . .and believe me if i say strange it gotta be strange. . .so here i tell you what happened. . .more than three months ago, i was having fun in a class. . .and a girl tried to hit me that time and i caught her hand in self defense. . .i hold her hand. . .and today her boyfriend came to me of all days to fight for that "assault". . .and they tried to scare me that anytime if i tried even to talk to her they would break my face. . .told you its strange. . .they tried to scare me as if they can. . .and i am still not scared as in fact i am not. . .they said me that i should apologise her. . .i said ok!! i assaulted her i should apologise. . .and i called her to say i feel sorry(but believe me i was not. . .as i did nuthing wrong). . .but when i said sorry to that bitch you cant believe me what she said. . .she said its something she can never forgive me for that as if i raped her!!!!. . .i wanted to say fuck you bitch!!! but as her sonvabitch boyfriend was there i said ok then try it. . .as if i care???
now i am thinking about one thing either that girl is so dumb that she came to know i assaulted her after three whole months. . .or i am too smart that she hates me and wants to get rid of me. . .i doubt the second one. . .
Another scenario. . .her boyfriend has got nuts in fact of brain. . .i also agree with this one. . .i kinda agree with both shez dumb and her boyfriend got nuts as brain. . .
so i take this time out to tell those dogs and bitches if you try again to scare me. . .you dont knw how bad i can be. . .its not a statement. . .if i am good i am really good. . .but if i am bad you just wish. . .dont judge a man by his size coz if you take this lightly i will show you that how a man complete a child's job. . .;)

And i wanna summerize all think by saying. . .FUCK YOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment