Sunday, September 13, 2009

Feeling lonely. . .:((

well it has been quite a time from my last blog. . .so here i am again. . .throwing punchlines and noone cares. . .well spend all the time doing some crazy shit. . .watching two and a half men telethon. . .it was fun. . .and not to forget The Family Guy. . .its also too good to believe. . .some dialogues of the second one are quite cool. . .i think evryone should see these. . .now coming to the point why the hell i am spending all my time watching that shit??? the reason is i have no one to talk to. . .thats the only reason i started my blog apparently. . .i guess i have to do something really fast. . .if i dont wanna die alone and boring. . .believe me i could have died of being boring. . .its not like that i have no one to talk to. . .saying that would be just mere stretching the condition. . .i have friends but all are busy. . .and i dont knw what they have been busy in. . .damn those morons. . .lolz. . .but really i am too bored to tell. .and that coz i am feeling lonely in a crowd of not so complete strangers but to come to point ya strangers. . .i tried callin all my frnds but evrytime i call they are busy. . .and they promise me to call back. . .and i am still waiting for their call back. . .if not even call at least miss call. . .i dont mind getting a miss call just give me a signal that even u wanna talk to me. . .u also miss me the way i miss you. . .
in the last i would like to conclude evrything with. . ."Damn you vile People!!!" lolz. . .

1 comment:

  1. hey...hemant....
    seems like im discovering another part of u... u happend 2 post dis one in a fraction of ya strange mood....
    as far as i know u ve mannnnyyyy ppl hu loves n admires u...
    n me a gr8 fan, of ur petries...:)
    take care...
    trust me everyone misses u, more dan u do...

    ReplyDelete