Saturday, September 26, 2009

Is my presence indispensable?

Is my presence indispensable?
Or am I of just no use?
Can you show me the road?
Where my luck with life will diffuse?
Why am I so close to failure?
I think success is shy
I just wish,
I could have my head held high.
I can't do that I wonder why?

My instincts tell me I am about to die
Leaving no flame only smoke
And the people relieved,
That the smoke is gone,
Between life and death I am torn.

I am like the storm that flows towards destruction
With no stopping, the time grows.
When the speed breaker is too much to take,
The time is lost like a delicious cake.

To admit failure is death.
And at the moment, I am lying in its bed.
Cant this life let me live?
And stop me from breaking down like this?

Why am I so defenseless?
Why does everything seem so senseless?
Am I the one to blame?
I can do with being a little resent less.

But in my heart,
The spark is still there.
Despite the suffering mocking at it.
The hope shall sprout from the ashes,
And I will bear it in my heart forever.
As comes morning after night,
Light after dark,
I will certainly live with the spark.

No comments:

Post a Comment