Sunday, September 6, 2009

Today is my last day in delhi, as my holidays are over. . .now i need to get back at college. . .which is in andhra pradesh. . .bless me. . .but its not that bad place. . .i mean its open. . .which is good. . .but for the first time in my life i dont wanna leave delhi. . .everything has just gone right for the first time. . .from childhood it was nmy dream to leave delhi and go outside to study but i guess everything changed in the last three months. . .i have always been shy between people. . .but this time i was actually talking, i was able to converse with people without any problem. . .which helped me to actually talk to the girl i have been in love from past four years. . .for first time i rally felt like talking to her. . .we talked a lot in comparison to last four years of silence. . .but nw everything gonna change again. . .f@#k why??? i mean for the first time i was actually talking to her and now this shit comes in b/w. . .shez the only person i think about evrynight and morning. . .i usually don't wake up early in the morning but whenever my eyes just open i send her a good morning msg whether i wont be able to keep my eyes open to read reply. . .whether sleeping or awake shez the only one on my mind. . .i am only telling this here coz i knw she wont be reading it. . .i just want to express that yeah i live my life for you. . .i never really meant to love you, as you were my friend, but i just accidentally fell in love with you. . .
and this is not only because of her, i don't wanna leave, shez just one among the reasons. . .in past months i have found my life. . .or to say found a way to live it large. . .found old friendship again. . .and inherited some of my fathers prized possessions. . .which are really too close to me. . .and did i mentioned long lost friendship. . .it was the most beautiful part of these holidays. . .chao. . .will see you soon. . .

1 comment:

  1. its too bad that you have to leave now...i know everything is perfect,i've seen it on your face....but trust me it'll all be very good there too....i dont think that if wouldnt have been far this past year adi wouldve opened up to u that much now.....!!!god bless shez a very sweet girl(which i realy didnt accept till your birthday as i didnt talk to her much)
    and.....frndship is never lost...thats the good thing about it....!!!:))
    i am glad i have you!!thanks for everything from the very bottom of my soul.....!!!

    ReplyDelete