Saturday, May 8, 2010

Delhi Heights!!!


Well I was really having a good day. My semester ended three days ago, waiting desperately for exams. So that I can go home, my Delhi, I never thought that I would ever be the one to say this, but I really do miss Delhi. It just never occurred me before that I will be missing Delhi, those streets, my latecomer best friend, my nana ji, that little newspaper stand or that book stall, blue line(gosh how I even miss that), I miss my siblings,oh god I can give anything just to talk with them. I always thought that what I will be missing will be the sight of her desperately waiting for we two junk heads at the bus stop, and then telling me when I reach up to her, 'I swear I am gonna slap prat today' and then you give me that mischievous little smile that can send me to another planet.; but now I realise these are the things I don’t miss anymore. I used to but not now. Now I see you as a friend, thank god for that o:)
So I was telling I wanna go home, feel the depth of my mom's hug, my father's eyes shouting loudly,"mera beta aaya hai, aaj se masti shuru"(oh man I miss you dad!! You too mom!!), my brother's pat on my shoulders', my sisters' sarcastic comments, lol never thought that would happen. My 'tau' 'tai' believe me I practically owe my life to all these people, for making me who I am, for giving me a motive to live, for just everything.
I don’t get it, why people always have to realise importance of things when they no longer have them??? Just like Rachel realises she loves Ross when he was marrying someone else??? Why heathcliff did realise Catherine’s love for him only after her death???
Well life's so screwed up for sure. And above all these mood swings I have, they are just too freaking great!!! One moment I am happy and other moment I am sad just for no matter, thinking about the future, what that dark hole holds for me, and I start losing my control, what if things don’t go as I planned??? What if I fail everyone???
Well that’s the kind of stuff that bums me out.
 Well my laptop tells me its 3:42, with the voice of Louis Armstrong telling me 'what a  wonderful world '  it is ,i shouldn't even be awake till this time, have to present before a jury tomorrow morning by 10, but i guess that doesn't help.
i dont know whats in the voice of this guy, but he nearly made me realise what a wonderful world it is, but then music stepped aside 'To the end of line' by metallica. what are the odds of happening that??? louis opened up for metallica. lol.
well i guess i am gonna leave it here, get some sleep, have a lot of work for tomorrow.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment