Sunday, May 16, 2010

Running up that hill!!!

Running Up That Hill!!! Well I was just listening to this song, by Placebo. And every time I hear this song, it reminds me of the sad face of Ryan after Marissa's death. I must say they chose the filmed the song pretty well. Dark clingy room, Ryan sitting on bed with bandages around his palms still bleeding from a previous match, teary eyes. The look on his face really breaks my heart. I was really happy when Marissa died, but Ryan's face didn't let me enjoy her death well.
I mean I don't get it, why was he even sad, he and Marissa were over for sure a long time back. She got what she deserved. I mean when you date a guy like Volchek you are supposed to get some side effects.
But leave her. I didn't expect something like that from season one. It was so great from starting. I really liked season one better than any other season.
The whole Cohen family Marissa and Summer and then coming of Ryan into their family. The opening line of Ryan when he hits Luke saving Seth's ass in the diner saying, ‘You know what I like about you rich kids *BAM* NOTHING'. That scene was awesome. No it was beyond awesome, it was be-awesome!!
Then it was great when they were going to Tijuana saying they are going to a comic convention. Summer and Seth sleeping on the bed together fighting till the last minute and Marissa waking up in Ryan's arms. That was all mushy gushy stuff but I still liked it. But then they introduced that weird kid, I don't even remember his name now. Whenever things started to work out in those two some new character was introduced with some new kinds of weirdness, like that mental kid, then Theresa, then Johnny or Jamie(I guess) and last Volcheck. I didn't mention the random gardeners or mailmen or pool boys which came in between.
Well it was a series I must say according to news which got worse season by season and thank god they ended it. But I don't know why still I liked it till the end. o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment